!Squirrel v.2.08 problem

You cannot post here, but its included for searching historical issues

Moderators: aemulor, admin

David

!Squirrel v.2.08 problem

Post by David » Wed May 26, 2004 10:06 pm

The compatibility list says Squirrel 2.08 works with both Aemulor and AemulorPro. I have Aemulor. Dropped Squirrel onto Aemulor iconbar icon and it is now entered in the list of apps. to run. Selecting it and clicking Run produces the error message: "Internal error, no stack for trap handler: Internal error: undefined instruction at &000627E8, pc = 00000000: registers at 0005D6E0 (Error number &800E07).
Any help appreciated. Thanks.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed May 26, 2004 10:40 pm

I don't use Squirrel myself, and the 2.08 version that I tested had been hacked to run on any machine (I couldn't test it otherwise!) so it's conceivable that you're running slightly different code.

The only thing I can suggest ATM is that you try setting it to run with the ARM610 engine (select Squirrel in the apps window and hit Edit). This may allow it to run, albeit more slowly.

Other than that, it's over to our users who are running 'official' copies.

Can anyone help further, please?

Adrian

!Squirrel v.2.08 problem

Post by Guest » Thu May 27, 2004 10:37 pm

Thanks Adrian. The ARM610 emulation method works and the speed seems acceptable. My version is also a hacked one, forced upon me when I changed computer and fund the vendor of my original purchased copy was no longer around to provide a new "unlock key".