Report compatibility issues running 26-bit applications under the Aemulor Pro

Moderators: aemulor, admin

Robin Hounsome

Post by Robin Hounsome » Sun May 09, 2004 8:55 pm

I've now got PsiFS working (with limitations), so far I've tried basic file transfer both ways to my Psion Revo. So thanks for all your hard work Adrian.

The limitations:

The initial connection and disconnection work OK but any attempt to make a second connection fails and subsequently the Iyonix fails to shut down, displaying a continious hourglass with a reset required.

The desk top is noticably slower with the connection to the Psion enabled whether or not data is actually being transferred.

Peter Young

Post by Peter Young » Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:34 pm

There is obviously a way of making PsiFS work with Aemulor, but I haven't discovered it yet. Any help would be much appreciated.

Best wishes,

Post by Robin » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:19 pm

Some time after post the message to say I'd had limited success it stopped work, I think after an OS upgrade. I've lent my Revo to Neil / Adrian for testing etc. any news yet guys?

Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:36 pm

Your Psion is with Neil at the moment, which may be the best place for it because I've never managed to get any sign of life from my serial ports. Why is still a mystery! :(

I'm returning to Pro once Geminus is released, so I'll have a look at the PsiFS software for clues then, and if we have to resort to 'remote debugging' over the phone/net then maybe that'll help; it's not the easiest/fastest of activities but we've done it before! :roll: